- Cervical: Age 21-65 Cytology q3yrs, co-test q5 if normal.
- ASCCP guidelines (there is an app! Or PDF: http://www.asccp.org/Assets/51b17a58-7af9-4667-879a-3ff48472d6dc/635912165077730000/asccp-management-guidelines-august-2014-pdf )
- Breast: ACOG: 40-75 annual mammogram
- Colon: Colonoscopy, FOBT, FIT. Begin at age 50. If first degree relative with colon cancer begin screening at age 40 or 10yrs prior to youngest diagnosis, whichever is younger.
- Lung: 55-80 with 30pack-year hx, annual low-dose CT
- HPV: 3 dose series age 12-26
- Influenza: annual
- Pneumovax: 1 dose and 1 booster any age if risk factors. After age 65 if no risk factors
- Shingles: 2 dose age 50+
- Hep B: initial vaccination in youth, vaccination for anyone non-immune
- MMR: if not immune
- Varicella: if not immune
- Tdap: Booster at 10yrs, new parents